Finca Altozano is one of the best restaurants and venues at Valle de Guadalupe.
The Valle de Guadalupe is one of the most popular places in the North of México because of its great winemakers located in this spectacular place. But it also has restaurants that offer the best of Ensenada’s gastronomy, boutique hotels that provide incredible landscapes, and, of course, outdoor spaces to carry out weddings, among other events.
Finca Altozano Restaurant
Renowned chef Javier Plascencia leads Finca Altozano (google it!). If it wasn’t enough about the delicious menu this restaurant serves, they also have coffee and deserts on a deck where you can stay after your meal at Finca’s main restaurant and enjoy the sunset.
It has a privileged view surrounded by beautiful vineyards, making the sunsets something extraordinary.
This place is ideal for planning your micro wedding in the Valle de Guadalupe.
I have had the pleasure of working with many foreign brides at this place. They all have been delighted in every way: the service, the quality of the banquet, its scenery, and above all, they fall in love with ANIMALON, the new culinary proposal by Plascencia, a colossal Oak tree located within this country grill and that I love making part of my photoshoots.
Why choose Finca Altozano in the Valle de Guadalupe for your elopement or a micro wedding:
- It has a big parking space.
- The toilets are always in excellent condition.
- The gastronomy is one of the most recognized in Baja California.
- It has a large outdoor space for weddings and intimate events.
- It has amazing places for your wedding portraits.
- Perfect for a country wedding.
- It is located on the new wine route, which makes it easy to access.
- It has a spectacular landscape of the Valle de Guadalupe.
- Its architecture is a 100% country style, the restaurant is outdoors, thus allowing you to enjoy the landscape without anything obstructing the view.
- It is covered with a wooden pergola decorated with natural details.
- Finca Altozano has a small orchard where most of the ingredients for their dishes come from.
As a photographer, this place fascinates me. It takes advantage of the surroundings, and it’s perfect for photos of the couple and the guests during the party.
I advise you to reserve your space in advance, as this restaurant holds its events during the grape harvest festivals in August.
They’re open Monday to Thursday from 1-8 pm
Friday – Saturday from 1-9 pm
Sunday from 12-8 pm